Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ready for VBS

We're starting to get ready for VBS again this year at our church and I am so excited...So I decided to put some pics from previous VBS' on here for all to enjoy....I think I enjoy VBS as much, probably more, than the kids do. I am the craft teacher, have been for the past 2 years and I absolutely adore doing it....It's so much fun to see the kids, especially the little, little, ones and how much they enjoy doing EVERYTHING....even the little things excite them...I always have a blast...this year's theme is GOD'S BIG BACKYARD...so everything is oversized...HUGE ladybugs, grasshoppers, bugs, everything...sounds like it's gonna be a blast...

1 comment:

Summer said...

i always enjoyed VBS! it is funny to think back and remember some of the songs we sang and realize that i was saying a lot of wrong words! fun times...have fun planning! you are going to have a blast!

Mom, Dad, and Riley

Mom, Dad, and Riley

Chris and Riley

Chris and Riley