Wednesday, September 30, 2009

JACKSON IS ALMOST HERE...YAY!!!!!!

Well, today I am 8 months pregnant. Jackson Daniel Rodrick will be here sometime between Nov. 18th and Nov. 28th. Chris went back to work last week. He is still on restriced duty but has to go back to the doctor on Oct. 16th and I think they will probably release him to full duty. He's ready. He has done awesome with his recovery. He hasn't really found anything that he could do before the accident that he can't do now. Thank God for that. We are so ready for Jackson to arrive. Only have about 7 weeks to go, so not long at all. Started Christmas shopping cause not so sure I'm gonna be up to fighting the Christmas Crowds this year. Won't have long enough to recover between having Jackson(C-section) and Christmas. I'm almost done with Riley's Christmas......gotta get Jackson a few more things and then some family gifts. I have wonderful friends and family. Shyanne, Natosha, Tina, Tracey, and Kimberly had me a surprise baby shower at David's Catfish House. It was awesome. Then I had a shower at church and tomorrow night Niki and Angel(my cousin Jarrell's wife) are having me a couple's shower...gonna be so much fun.. So I have been blessed...Jackson is all set. Hope things are great for everyone...Love to all and God bless.....

No comments:

Mom, Dad, and Riley

Mom, Dad, and Riley

Chris and Riley

Chris and Riley