Friday, November 6, 2009

Jackson's Birthday will be Nov. 19, 2009

Well, the date is set for my C-section...it will be Nov. 19...so as of right now..we have 13 days to go....and I can't wait.....Riley is getting so excited...I can't wait to see his face the first time he sees his little brother......Chris has been back to work for 5 weeks and things are going good for him....We have to go to Brandon, Ms(about 3.5 hours away) on Tues...where they will fit him for a prothestic hand....it will be a glove that makes it look like he has all of his fingers....doesn't help him in any way...just for appearances.......he will be fitted on Tues.. and then I think it will take 2-3 months for the hand to be made and then we'll have to go back and stay over there for a few days so they can make sure the fit is good and paint the glove to match Chris' skin........I am trying to get all my Christmas bought before Jackson arrives cause who knows if I will feel like shopping after he gets here........I am almost through ...just have several small gifts left to buy...most of Riley's and Jackson's are bought...thank goodness......Hope all is well with everyone...God bless...

No comments:

Mom, Dad, and Riley

Mom, Dad, and Riley

Chris and Riley

Chris and Riley