Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My butt crack hurts....lol

I've been working at the Huxford Post Office part time for about a year now. I'm gonna be working full-time for like 6 or 7 weeks, one of the women had surgery. Anyway, Niki(my sister) keeps my little boy, Riley, whenever I have to work...Yesterday, her little girl, Brianna, had to go to the dentist, so Riley went with them. They were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for Brianna to get through...the waiting room has a few people in it...Riley looks at Niki and says, out of the blue, "Last night in the bathtub, my butt crack was hurting." She just said ok....that didn't satisfy him...so her told her again, only louder...Needless to say, everyone in the dentist's office cracked up...Leave it to my son....

2 comments:

Brooke said...

he is so stinkin' cute! and that is too funny!

Summer said...

that is funny! why is it that kids wait until the worst times to say things like that?

Mom, Dad, and Riley

Mom, Dad, and Riley

Chris and Riley

Chris and Riley